Saint Denis Middle School offers a proposal of sure interest for those
who intend to attend a lower secondary school that combines the
characteristics of an Italian school with the opportunities offered by
an international school.
Our School has distinguished itself for over more than forty years of activity, for the spirit of innovation within its traditional framework.
We were among the very first in the city of Turin to pursue a path of bilingual education Italian-English. In time, another language was included into our syllabus making us a school with a strong focus on languages (Italian-English-French) and thus allowing us to successfully face the challenges that were taking place in the world of education.
Saint Denis Middle School:
- as a Cambridge International School, it combines Italian state programming with the syllabus proposed by Cambridge Assessment;
- offers students the opportunity to choose between a dual educational
- Cambridge International” (15 hours per week in English)
- “Cambridge International Plus” (21 hours per week in English)
- adopts cutting-edge teaching methodologies that promote those learning processes linked to an increasingly dynamic knowledge and the development of soft skills;
- adopts digital and blended teaching models, a complete training approach that, through the integration of multiple methodologies (virtual classroom, e-learning…), tools (test, assessment…) and digital platforms, accompanies our students towards the achievement of their learning, development and self-improvement objectives;
- promotes an innovative organization of spaces in thematic classrooms;
- includes French as a third language for 2 hours per week.
- The students of Saint Denis Middle School are required, together with their families, to share not just our educational project, but the values that traditionally make up the identity of our Institute as an an indispensable prerequisite for becoming a global citizen.”